Tuesday, October 2, 2012

It is well


We just got home from the doctor's a little bit ago. The ultrasound went well. We have alot of scary/sad memories associated with ultrasounds, so it was very emotional.

But this little guy looks great.


He's measuring right on track, even a little big which is very reassuring compared to how his big brother measured. 

Yup, it's another boy!
And as of right now he looks perfect.

We are so relieved, and thankful that there were no concerns and we can finally begin to breath a little easier.

Praise God!

And, as promised, we went immediately to REI and made our first baby purchase this pregnancy:
photo bomb courtesy of Libby the Wonder-Dog!

Diaper bag: check!

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers leading up to today. It's been a very anxiety-filled week. Fortunately right now, the biggest thing we have to worry about is figuring out his name! 

:-)

We're debating between James and Peter.
We considered both of them last time before going with Jude.
His middle name will be Allen after his grampa and his brother.

Which do you like better?

10 comments:

  1. Peter, for sure. Congratulations on such good news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tori likes James but I am thinking Pete sounds better than Jim, so I vote for Peter. But we will love him no matter what!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to hear that things went well! I will continue to pray for you all. May the Lord pour His blessings over your family, and fill your hearts with peace and joy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like James, but, to me, Peter sounds better with Allen :) congratulations! God's blessings to you and your husband!

    ReplyDelete
  5. James :) Praise the Lord for his goodness so far. Thanks for sharing! Miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think James Allen Anderson would be a great name!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think James Allen Anderson would be a great name!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love both of those names! :o) SO excited for y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so so SO glad that your baby boy is healthy!!!
    I love both of those names, and I love the name Jude, too. They are all on our "someday" list. To me, Peter is a little less common these days, and I like that. Plus Pete and Petey are super cute nicknames. I love James though, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I vote for James :) So happy for you guys! We will love him no matter his name, and you will too! He will grow into whatever you choose ;').

    ReplyDelete