Sunday, April 22, 2012

New and Improved!

Welcome to my new and improved blog! New domain, new design, and new features! It will FOREVER be a work in progress (that's kinda the point of a blog), but this is the most changes I've ever made at once. Thanks to Franchesca at Small Bird Studios for the design. I love it!

The about me section at the top is new, as are the blog links in the right column. I'm planning on putting more down there as I discover them. My button for sharing is also new. If you have a blog of your own, I'd love it if you'd share my button with your readers!

I have some fun plans and hopes for my blog in the coming months. I've had a number of people tell me in the last few months that I should right a book. Well, this is my response: Maybe someday, but for now I'm blogging! If you have any ideas or things you would like to see on my blog, or topics you'd like me to write about please share. I really want to share my experience with you, as well as what I've learned from it and how I've grown; so if you have questions, please ask.

Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. Looks interesting! I love your blog button and overall blog design =) It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete