Wednesday, March 21, 2012

For Jude

What I want you to know:

- I will always love you.

- No-one will ever fill your place in my heart.

- Of all the things I will miss, never hearing you laugh is what I grieve most of all.

- I hope you look just like your daddy in your new body, so I can recognize you when we meet again.

- I loved everything about your little earthly body, even the things that were "anomalies" and consequences of your condition; like your tiny webbed fingers. I wish I had kissed every one of them.

- I will never regret the existence of your short life.

- I will always recognize you as a part of our family.

- As sorry as I am that I never got to know your Grampa Craig, I'm so glad that he was there to greet you in Heaven.

- I am thankful for your innocent soul, and that you never had to experience the pain of this world.

- You will always be my baby boy; my firstborn.

- I miss you more than words can express.


I'll love you forever,
I'll like you for always,
As long as I'm living,
My baby you'll be.

"Let the little children come to Me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these."

2 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! I, also, am so excited to meet little Jude one day in heaven! He missed out on getting to know y'all even more than he already did being in you but just think of all he knows about y'all and the world (from the very beginning!) now... Jesus has got to be a pretty awesome story teller considering he knows every detail! :o) Love y'all and praying for you today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you , Honey. Praying for you today and looking forward to getting to know our grandson in the future.

    ReplyDelete